* The rise of computers: 89 percent of returns have been filed electronically.
* Clinging to the past: That leaves 11 percent still filing paper returns.
* These people are getting a refund: 29 percent of Americans in a Pew Research Center poll said they like doing their taxes.
* These people are getting a big refund: 5 percent said they love doing their taxes.
* These people are not getting a refund: 26 percent said they hate doing their taxes.
* As of March 9, the IRS detected 220,821 fraudulent returns.
* Number of fraudulent returns involving identity theft: 85,385.
* Amount of fraudulent refunds stopped by the IRS: $1.8 billion.
* Ever wonder why tax laws are so complicated? Number of lobbyists registered to lobby Congress on taxes: 6,503.
* Number of organizations that pay lobbyists to lobby Congress on taxes: 2,221.