* Fox News, instead of being happy that SEAL Team 6 rescued two hostages, berates the Obama administration for too much publicity concerning the SEALs. Typical of the Fox News - one of the most un-American organizations in existence.
* Come on, people. You are being hornswoggled by figures of unfair comparison of tax percentages. Any dividends paid are taxed at 15 percent, but the corporation that pays them has already paid income tax on those earnings as much as into the 30th percentage bracket.
* Do you eat and drive? Do you talk to other people in the car? Is all of this not distracting? How about listen to music? Face it, there are just some people not meant to drive. This isn't going to stop them from wrecking. Look at all the wrecks caused by drinking.
* I can think of hundreds of prominent people of all races that have had nothing named after them. They have not been forgotten. If someone has to have something named after them to be remembered, then just maybe they weren't that prominent after all.
* Obama doesn't have to worry about his political career. The same blind mice that voted for him last time will fall in line and vote for him again. Mark it down; we will suffer through another four years of his inept leadership.
* First of all, I admire the Arizona governor for giving the "what for" to Obama. He needs to realize that he is no better than anyone else. She is a much better person than I am. I would not have wasted my time even going to the airport.
* What will happen to us with our military being cut back when we go to war with Iran? I guess we'll have to wait until they nuke us.
* Chandler Elementary School is just as safe as any other school. I taught there for years, happily and successfully. Our students went outside on excursions and had a lot of fun.