* The Nitro Antique Car Club had another great show even though it was rained out.
* I resent that I am a senior citizen who pays my utilities and can watch people off of Wolfpen Road steal a meter, put it in at night and take it out in the morning. They also steal water.
* If you believe Obama is super, I'd have to say that you have your head up your pooper.
* If you want to purchase an American-made flag, they have them at Kmart.
* One of these days people will catch on that any politician's lips moving means they are lying.
* So Romney doesn't apologize? Just think of all of those workers he put out of work, all for fun and profit.
* I've been coming off of the South Hills acres area for over 40 years and have never seen so many eyesore houses. One has so much junk it looks like the city dump. Some have porch furniture on their roof. Please clean up Oakhurst Drive.
* Are we better off? No we aren't. Everything is more expensive. We are worse off. Remember this when you vote.
* President Obama should be proud of himself for his beer recipe. Maybe his food stamp people can make their beer at home now and have more food for their families.
* These officials in Putnam County are so eager to give new businesses a tax break, but what about existing businesses that are struggling to pay all of these fees you've got?