* Seems to me all these millions being spent on the campaigns would go a long way in helping the poor and the out-of-work Americans. After all, everyone should have their mind made up on who they are going to vote for by now.
* Charleston has more double-dipping retired policemen and firemen in high places than they have actual city employees.
* What makes pink methamphetamine rare and what makes it pink?
* Don't fight fire with fire. Just relax and fight hot words with the truth and only the truth, and the fire will go out. The devil doesn't stand a chance against the truth.
* To the Shelley Moore Capito hater: She got my child an appointment at the United States Air Force Academy.
* The U.S. government should remove all ambassadors, government officials and aides and contractors from all Muslim countries and withdraw all money from their banks and let them kill themselves off. You cannot make a democracy out of them.
* We couldn't have a better man than Mitt Romney running for president, but the stupid people of this country are going to re-elect that know-nothing Obama.
* People deliver packages to homes. They bang on the door so hard that they knock the plastic covers from porch lights.
* Mitt Romney is a disgrace to our country. Anybody who would put politics before our boys being killed has nothing coming to him. He is a hypocrite.
* I cannot comprehend nor imagine the burden it would be to carry within me the hatred and the desire to destroy even women and children for no other reason than that they do not worship as I do. It challenges me to know how to empathize with these people. This monstrous behavior is practically ignored by these people. I guess it isn't politically correct to talk about it.