* I comment on the 47 percent that Gov. Romney mentioned feeling like they are entitled. He is talking about these lowlifes who won't take a job, not the people who really need to be and should be on programs. He hit the nail on the head.
* Kudos to Candy Crowley for holding Romney accountable for his lies about the president and his comments about Libya. Yay for the truth.
* Binders of women or binders for women?
* President Obama's policies have been a real drag on the economy. We have high-energy costs and high taxes.
* David Casebolt will beautify Nitro? I don't know what is left for him to do.
* I'm preparing to vote for all the women who are listed on the ballot because I think women might do a better job.
* Earl Wright, a professional forester for the DNR, came to Crawford Field and said that neither tree needed to be cut, they weren't rotting and hollowed out and they were safe.
* Thanks to Bill Maloney and John Raese for their time, and please people, get out and vote.
* My neighbor has had a backyard garden for years. When I informed him that he was actually a sustainable agricultural initiative, he said, "Duh, what?"
* Politicians could win by telling the truth and only the truth. So why do they tell lies, especially when the lies are so easily provable?
* God is still in control, no matter who wins the elections.