* I plead the case for the average American. For the majority of Americans the middle class is disappearing.
* I would like to see everybody vote for Patrick Morrisey for W.Va. attorney general. He is a young man. We need to get rid of Darrell McGraw. He has been around forever - he and his wife. We need new people in there.
* How can a sitting judge deny a lady the right to have an attorney? I thought people have the right to an attorney.
* Please explain how Walt Helmick bottling water makes him a farmer.
* I'm 50 years old and these are clearly the two worst choices for president and governor. We can't win. There is no way to win this time.
* Oddly enough Americans have no resentment against the segment of our society that reaps the most benefits from entitlements - the most prosperous 20 percent. For example, the housing subsidy for the top 20 percent acquired for the mortgage relief loophole is four times the amount spent of public housing for the bottom 20 percent.
* I guess those who attempt to intimidate others still think it will work in the future, but they are wrong. We will stand up toe to toe with them and hold our heads high.
* The greedy people can afford to feed all of our hungry people. They could feed them and not even notice any loss of money.