* If the PSC, which is really the corporate service commission, rules that Century Aluminum can pass their electricity cost on to customers, then customers should refuse to pay that portion of their bill. If they can't afford to be in business, then they shouldn't be in business.
* Mitt Romney will not have near the power of Obama. He will have to follow the Constitution and answer to the American people. He will be under a microscope.
* There is a song titled "Jesus is a Rock in a Weary Land" and that is what we are living in today - a weary land.
* I'd like to vent about Nitro's police officers. My neighbors got robbed, but the police wouldn't do anything about it and treated them like the criminals.
* My vote is going to go to Bill Maloney and the reason is that I resent the fact that state workers work on private driveways and roads when they should be repairing public roads. The money the governor sends to the dogs his family has should go to people or public schools or senior citizens.
* Obama gets up to the minute reports on his polling numbers, but he's still waiting for information on what happened in Libya last month. We need a new president.
* Obama chewed up Romney and spit him out in the second debate. Do you still believe the stupid idea that he needs a teleprompter to speak?
* Why are none of the candidates for governor or the legislature talking about the deplorable condition of our highways and telling us what they plan to do to repair and rebuild them?
* Every time there is an election, the Democrats try to scare seniors about Social Security and Medicare. Jay Rockefeller is at it again. It's getting a little old. He is the scary one.