* All the politicians are saying "after the election I will do this or that." Hold on to your hats because that only means that after the election we are all going to be screwed.
* Romney and Ryan have knowledge and experience to put America back into prosperity.
* I'm tired of hearing the lie that Obama said he'd bankrupt the coal industry. He said, speaking of constructing new coal-fired power plants, that, with the cost of coal, pollution controls, and cheap natural gas, that whoever built a coal-fired power plant would go bankrupt. Sounds like good financial advice.
* President Truman, was man enough to make the famous quote, "The buck stops here." Obama and Biden would be well served to learn this lesson and try to put it into practice.
* President Obama has been president for four years. The coal mines are still open although they are expected to mine their coal more responsibly. We still have our Bibles and the last time I looked we still have our guns, so what freedoms are you really talking about us losing if he is re-elected?
* Former President Bill Clinton was on CNN Monday night. People should listen to him. He had the economy in good shape and everyone who wanted to was working.
* If every voter were honest about who would restore America, Obama wouldn't get a single vote.
* I said it last month, and I'll say it again: 8-5 would be a good record for this year at WVU.