* We need some regulation on the size and placement of all of these political signs. The signs litter and trash up the landscape and most candidates never have theirs picked up. In Alum Creek, there is a large Nancy Guthrie sign that blocks the view of traffic at the intersection of Childress and Alum Creek roads.
* This is the most important election for women since they became eligible to vote. If you vote Republican, and against your own body, you will deserve what you get. Where are all of the wives of these crazy congressmen?
* To all of the politicians and political wannabes, when you call my residence, you automatically lose my vote.
* I think the owner of Fox News Channel should round up all of these Democratic pundits, male and female and herd them out the door. They have thrown Obama down our throats. This is not a communist country and they are going to have to learn that.
* I just saw Clinton's new commercial about creating 22 million jobs when he was in office. Is he talking about the 22 million jobs he sent to other countries?
* Why blame George W. Bush for Sept. 11, 2001, and not blame Barack Obama for Sept. 11, 2012? What is the difference? Is it because of the numbers of people killed on each of those days?
* You say in your editorial about Lilly Ledbetter that the process was just to help the Democratic lawyers, but you didn't express any concern for Lilly Ledbetter. She didn't discover until after the statute of limitations that she was mistreated monetarily. I believe the act was to help women like Lilly Ledbetter.
* I've been undecided until now, but with all of the crazy political ads on television, especially against Manchin and everybody else, I've decided to go ahead and vote for Obama and to vote a straight Democratic ticket.
* Well, I see the price of gasoline is coming down. Oh, I forgot - it is election time.
* My husband and I will be forced to stay on our current Medicare plan if Dave Ramsey and the trustees choose to use their bullish tactics on Humana, which we were considering switching to. Our plan premium has risen again. They are biting off their nose to spite their face.
* I say bull to your editorial about the Lilly Ledbetter Act. It was truly the Republican view that expects women to stay at home or get paid less in the workplace.
* Romney is certainly my choice for president. The thoughts of Obama and Biden sicken me. All Obama did during the debate was to interrupt and call Romney a liar.
* If Romney gets elected, we'll be buying all of our coal from overseas.
* How many trips did Obama make to Toys R Us before he went on his campaign? When was the last time he worked all night long at the White House?
* President Obama is the only presidential candidate who is a born-again Christian. Just ask.
* A recent Rahall ad said he has the support of the UMW, labor unions and large coal companies. These same people supported Obama four years ago. Look what it's gotten us.
* Where did the tea party go? They were asked by the Republican party to lay low and let Mitt Romney flip flop on all of the campaign issues. They were promised that if Romney won, they would get everything they wanted.
* I refuse to vote for anyone who puts their children in their television commercials.