* The 25-page pamphlet Obama came out with is just a bunch of recycled promises and ideas from 2008. There is nothing new. Come on, undecided people, can't you make your minds up?
* What millionaire can't part with a 1/2 of 1 percent raise in his or her taxes so that some elderly persons could afford to get what they like to eat at Save-A-Lot? Would that be so awful? Heaven forbid that we the advantaged should want to be our brother's keeper.
* Mitt Romney has the right to change his mind like Obama or anyone else. After all, Obama used to be against abortion and now he is for it. He used to be against gays getting married and now he is for it.
* I am watching a Bret Baier special report called "Death and Deceit" on Fox News. It is terrifying. It is about the Libya attack on Sept. 11. This should change your mind about voting for Obama for president.
* I don't understand all of the discussion about Bill Maloney's money. He worked hard for his money. We've had Jay Rockefeller and Gaston Caperton who also had money.
* To Democrats and people who are voting for Obama after what has happened the last four years and you are willing to vote for him again, then let them go down the drain with him.
* I wonder if the loopholes that Romney plans to close include Grand Cayman post boxes and Swiss bank accounts.
* For the person who said there is a picture of a new doctor at CAMC in the paper every day: I work at CAMC and these doctors are not employees. They only work at the hospital and don't have anything else to do with CAMC. They aren't hired by the hospital.
* Why doesn't Nitro finish their streetscape job on Bank Street and pave the parking lot? We need those parking spaces, especially the ones for handicapped people.
* The Army psychiatrist who committed the massacre at Fort Hood is a Muslim and was in contact with other Muslims around the world. He is a terrorist and should be put away for the rest of his miserable life.
* There is no way to mistake love for hate. Hate is hurting somebody when you don't have to and love is caring and kindness.
* How can the government let a family live in a house not fit for a dog to live in? HUD doesn't do anything. Please do something.
* For all of the Mountaineer fans out there: if you can't run with the big dogs you should have never left the porch.
* Congratulations to the WVU women's soccer team for winning the Big 12 championship. Way to go, Mountaineers.