* It isn't anyone's business who one chooses to have for a partner as it isn't anyone's business regarding your beliefs. I wish people would quit cramming their religious views on others and mind their own business.
* So much for the swinging to the right or left - it is time that we all swing to the center and do what is right for we the people.
* Rednecks, racists, and other conservatives signing petitions in several states to secede from the United States again calls attention to just how stupid some of them are.
* President Obama now owns this economy, these wars, and this country's problems. The campaign is over, what he inherited from President Bush is irrelevant, and it is time to stand and deliver.
* The Occupy Wall Street movement is volunteering to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Not a surprise, as liberal groups really care about America and Americans. What is the tea party doing to help Americans?
* I hope that was not a West Virginian that used the word "hillbilly" in a derogatory manner in the Vent Line. If you don't like living among the kind, soft-hearted, helpful and generous people of this great state, then get out.
* I'm very surprised by the money spent by the rich Republicans. Just look what that money could have done for the poor and unfortunate among us.
* I would like to know who to contact about these diabetic supply companies calling you 10 times a day. This is very aggravating and hard for an elderly person to have to keep answering the phone. When you tell them to take your name off of the list and hang up, they just call back.
* Individuals who each year ask their co-workers as a group to participate as a group in Secret Santa would receive more support if they simply listed the office name as the donor instead of listing their own name year after year.