* When Obama said to the Russian Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election, I guess now it will happen.
* The Grand Old Party isn't finished like some Democrats think. There are plenty of good young Republicans out there ready to run for office.
* If a store doesn't stock American flags made in America, you should stop shopping there.
* Someone asked if people noticed that our enemies in other countries rooted for Obama when he won. That warning sign went unheeded and now our country is at greater risk. Our country is in big trouble, and now we've left God out. Our greatest safeguard is gone.
* I looked up the word "asinine" and it had a picture of the W.Va. Board of Education.
* The flagpole has been repaired at Elkview Middle School, but still the American flag isn't being displayed.
* I pray that bar owners realize they are taking food, clothing and shelter away from abused women and children.
* Charge, charge, charge: Why do people get a discount for using charge cards? They should give a discount if you use cash. Let's go back to paying for things with cash.
* This is the beginning of the end of the Republican Party. All they are doing is struggling on theory.
* Please explain to me how the Keystone Pipeline will help the country. They want to hire their own workers, no U.S. workers, and all the oil is going to be shipped overseas. Let's keep our own oil here and not worry about oil from other countries.