* Why doesn't Romney get over this? He is a poor loser and it is only the second time. John McCain is flapping his gums and he never won. They both need to crawl back in their shells and shut up.
* Start wearing your pants up on your butts. You are well overdue for a change. It is so ridiculous.
* Making vehicles run on natural gas isn't new. The water company did this years ago and they also used propane. It is no big deal.
* The election is over. It may not have gone the way some of us would have wanted, but it is time to work together for our country. Compromise is a word that sometimes chokes us, but sometimes we have to compromise.
* A quote from Ken Whitten: "The election is behind us, the great commission is before us and the Holy Spirit is still in us and Jesus is coming for us. That's hope." Please print this correctly because it was misquoted before in the paper.
* W.Va. Tech is 6 and 1 on the basketball team. Where is the recognition? That is the only team that is doing anything.
* Gas was $3.29 in Parkersburg and $3.59 in the Kanawha Valley at the same time.
* My insurance did go up, so Obama lied. He is a habitual liar.
* Take a good look at those Putnam County officials on the front page of the Charleston Daily Mail. That county taxes people at the maximum rate on excess levies and bonds. They tax at the highest rate allowed by law. Just think of that.
* No state can legally secede from the union except Texas.