* John Boehner is right when he says we must have Obamacare on the table. Welfare must be fixed. People are drawing benefits that shouldn't be.
* To the reader who doubts whether God exists: All of you are about to find out and it won't be very long.
* Why does a local car dealership charge $50 to change oil when you can get it done for slightly over $30 everywhere else?
* I disagree with Johanna Maurice on different salaries for different subject areas for teaching. If anything, English teachers are the most important because we teach reading and thinking, the key to everything. But the arts are just as important as anything. I learned more in band than in geometry.
* I want to thank the Golden Corral and Applebee's for giving veterans such a nice Thanksgiving Veteran's Day meal. It was so wonderful they thought so much of the veterans.
* My children and grandchildren and their spouses are just fun to be around. I just hope that somehow they will be taken care of after I am gone. And I hope that someone could say that about me.
* If you can't say something clever, interesting or factual just hang up the phone.
* Why are so many of you obviously stuck in the past? Are you moping about the sad shape you are in now as opposed to the good shape you were in under President Bush?
* I would like to thank the lady who found my purse in the buggy at Kmart parking lot. She has restored my faith in mankind. She took it back in to the service desk and called me to let me know she had found it and taken it back inside.