* Set the record straight. Jorea Marple loves to take credit for things others do or institute. All of the initiatives listed in the newspaper were prompted by Gayle and Joe Manchin. I know because I worked on them.
* Bill O'Reilly and other Republicans consider working people who make $30,000 a year or less to be bums who take from the government. I'd like to see him live on that amount each year. If they are working, then they are paying into the program.
* I'd like to know why the trash men don't pick up trash that is accidentally dropped. Their bosses should instruct them if they drop something then they should pick it up and not leave a mess.
* The people of Kanawha County should hope that Mark Plants will run for Congress. We need anything that will get him out of the prosecutor's office where he plea bargains murders down to misdemeanors. This guy has to go. Get him out of here.
* Hillary Clinton will run in 2016. Why else do you think she is leaving the secretary of state job?
* I appreciate the Vent Line. I think the Manchins have gotten the message by now that Kanawha County has no place for them anymore.
* Obama fooled 52 percent of the American people.
* This is to the dumb Democrat who wrote that Obama has done a lot of great things. How about listing some of the things, because he hasn't done anything and isn't going to.
* Every time the government gives corporations a capital gains tax cut so they will invest in jobs for people, what actually happens is that the companies invest in closing their plants down and moving them overseas. This is ridiculous.