* Re-name Craig's Branch off of Rich Fork "trash branch" because people really are throwing their trash out here.
* How much private property is lost to the city due to neglect, uninsured fires, abandonment and delinquent taxes? I'll bet the city has a gold mine of property.
* If you receive Medicaid, Medicare or Social Security, you can thank a Democrat. If you plan to receive these benefits in the future and you vote Republican, you are a hypocrite.
* Regarding the traffic issue on the duplex, I lived in a duplex community and the traffic isn't any different than in a single-home community and shouldn't be an issue.
* Jesus is a rock in a weary land, a shelter in the time of storm. The storm is blowing and Jesus is coming home for his loved ones. It can't be long from now. Celebrate his birthday and celebrate it each and every day of life.
* Congratulations to WVSU for hiring their new football coach. Hopefully they will have better football seasons than in the past. Earl Monroe had an underfunded program. It would have been interesting to see where he could have been with a well-funded program.
* Shelley Moore Capito will want to have West Virginia be a right-to-work state if Grover Norquist requests her to do this. You'd have to be crazy to vote for her.
* A special thanks to the lady at Kmart on Patrick Street for helping me load my five 5-foot tables. Kmart, get busy and hire people. You need help.