* I'm saving all of the left-leaning newspaper articles in the bathroom. This is in case I run out of toilet paper, because I'm going to get my satisfaction.
* Don't the anti-gun Obamacrats see the correlation between the rise of violence and the liberal left anti-Christian society that has evolved more in the last four years than in the last 40?
* I was on my computer looking at the predator list and I saw someone I knew. He lives within 100 feet of a grade school and less than 1,000 feet from a junior high. How come he hasn't been picked up?
* I think people need self-control more than they need gun control.
* You may not like guns and choose not to use guns - that is your right. You might not believe in God and that is your choice. However, the first thing you will do if someone breaks into your home will be to call someone with a gun and then pray that he gets there in time.
* Immigration reform, gun control and gay marriage are three of the things that Obama talked on. He is out of it and wants to control all of us and make us a communist country.
* Pertaining to the president's inauguration: Martin Luther King would probably turn over in his grave to know that they were using his Bible and pushing gay rights in the same breath.
* It is extremely cold, yet an elementary kid having to stand out and wait on a bus for many minutes is totally uncalled for. Do something about this issue.
* Anyone who believes that God will ever approve of homosexuality is either a fool or a liar.
* The tardiness at the West Side school is the fault of the parents, not the children. And some of those uniforms are expensive.