* I will repeat myself although West Virginians never learn from their mistakes. If Capito gets Rockefeller's seat, West Virginia is in trouble.
* To the caller who predicts Capito will get out of the race if Caperton runs: Think again. If she would run against Rockefeller, she won't hesitate in the least to run against Caperton.
* When the Earth becomes like Sodom and Gomorrah, the end will come.
* If you used all of the money used on the inaugural parties for U.S. governors and the president for infrastructure you would have new roads and jobs instead of hot air at politicians' parties. They spent about $400,000 in West Virginia alone.
* The brightest days ahead are when Obama and his sorry vice president are out of office. Four more years and we will be rid of them.
* I want to know who at WCHS radio management has gotten so far removed from reality they think we want a three-hour sports program. It is ridiculous. I'll never listen to that station again.
* The president calls for unity to move our nation forward. You know it could possibly happen, but he has to stop giving America away and bringing it to its knees. That is his whole purpose in life.
* The best interest of the children would be to have both of their parents.
* The family structure has been damaged by subsidies of the government. Recipient women think they are independent. This promotes selfishness, unreasonable decisions which choke my children's chances in life.
* I can't believe that no store in Charleston carries Mrs. Smith's mincemeat pies.