* Those Republicans beat all. Obama has tried for the past four years to reach out to the Republicans with no results. Now that they have lost the election they are wondering why he isn't reaching out to them again.
* To all of you Daniel Boones out there who believe they are actually considering stripping all law-abiding citizens of their Second Amendment rights, all they want is to take away machine guns and attack rifles. The Constitution says you have a right to bear arms. Any gun will do. You don't need an assault rifle to protect your home.
* Barack and Michelle Obama are two of the most sarcastic people in Washington that I've ever seen. It is time for them and the government to butt out of people's lives.
* Those of us who are well off financially should be remembering the countless young children who are standing out there in the cold with no gloves or mittens waiting on the school bus. Mittens may be taken to the schools. Help a child.
* Hey Bush bashers, stop living in the past. He has been out of office four years. Don't you read today's newspapers? Get with it.
* When you go to the grocery store this weekend just remember which soda company sponsored Obama's 2013 inauguration.
* I suggest they name the new school Robin-Watts Elementary in memory of the schools being replaced.
* Our new carpet-bagging attorney general appears to be a real Don Quixote. The windmill he tilts at is the U.S. government. The squire is Steve Roberts of the chamber and his fair Dulcinea is Bill Rainey. Isn't that a pretty picture?