* Is Obama crazy by sending F16s to Egypt? They could use those jets against us. He has totally lost his mind. We need to stop sending them aid or anything else.
* The governor's office must not read the Vent Line or just doesn't care. Most of the time it is true about how state workers waste money and don't do anything - like at the fire marshal's office. People still do arts and crafts at their desks. They should take home everything not having to do with their jobs.
* We are $16 trillion in debt; the Middle East is crumbling; illegal immigrants wanting rights; the economy and jobs are stalled; and Obama is worried about football injuries? He needs to get off his high horse.
* The new West Side elementary school off Edgewood Drive should be named after Carl "Doc" Young. Young attended J.E. Robins Elementary where he received his nickname of Doc. He coached and taught at Stonewall Jackson High School. He was vice principal and principal at Charleston High School and subsequently an assistant superintendent at the Kanawha County Board of Education.
* The dogcatcher should go out Lower Falls Road in St. Albans and pick up all of the stray dogs roaming around. They have no tags.
* American history recounted without its religious history is like Moby Dick without the whale.
* I wonder if the gambling laws and liquor laws in Kanawha County have something to do with crime on the rise and churches closing. Would you trade your soul for a pint?
* I'm calling about the Roane County lady who is facing 36 counts of animal cruelty. Since when is that a misdemeanor? Shouldn't it be a felony? That is Roane County for you - they don't know how to press their laws.
* We get too-soon old and too-late smart.