* Why in the world would Workforce West Virginia pay Claudia George $150 a day for her hotel and food?
* Barack Obama has been mostly talk in domestic and foreign agendas. He already shows that his actions are disastrous.
* It is hard to understand the Republicans who spent money and tried to beat Obama. They lie and have crooked dealings and are still trying to protect the richest 2 percent on the backs of the rest of the Americans.
* Why don't the "Friends of Coal" stand up for all of the miners at Patriot Coal who are about to lose their pensions? I'll tell you why. It is because the Friends of Coal is a complete fraud. It should be called the "Friends of The CEOs of Coal."
* French fries, fried potatoes and fried chicken - how yummy is that?
* I'm tired of hearing about rights for gays and illegal immigrants. How about hearing about some rights for native Americans who are some of the most ignored people in America?
* I'm wondering what is going to happen with the gun issue. The NRA is going to fight for the gun manufacturers and the Republican Party gun lobby is going to fight for the NRA. I hope the Obama administration is going to be able to do something to protect these kids.
* Hillary's parting shot was about Benghazi and the death of four men, including Ambassador Stevens. She never speaks against herself or Obama in regard to the lack of security they had and their refusal to acknowledge it.
* Where did they film Buckwild? I surely didn't see anything that looked like Wolf Pen Hollow. It looked so much better than Wolf Pen. The only Sissonville site I recognized was Sissonville High School.
* I heard on the news that a man sawed his wife up. Shouldn't we get that man help? And shouldn't the government put a ban on saws?
* The students in the extreme eastern end of Kanawha County continue to get shafted. Under-performing schools, such as Pratt, get no help. John Adams Middle School is going to get a portable classroom costing $750,000 while space for the student overflow exists at South Charleston Middle School, which is a great school. You people in the eastern end of the county need to organize to get improvements for your schools.