* Instead of the government worrying so much about what kids eat, why don't they concentrate on physical education classes, put money into them and require that they have them?
* Why doesn't President Obama take his gun control and background checks to Chicago where they really need them?
* All I hear from Congress is BS and no action. Thanks, Capito, for no action at all from you - only BS.
* Doesn't anyone have the federal income tax forms? I have gone to the public libraries and the post office and they don't have them. Where can I get them?
* Why are state workers allowed to take vehicles home? I keep noticing one parked on Beech Street and I just wonder why.
* I'm still waiting on the call from the DNR about the illegal dumping from the coal mines. I gave them the name of the coal miners who worked there and the name of the coal company. They took my name and that is all; I've heard nothing from them since.
* Do you really want to be in hell with the worst of the worst?
* Using road salt on the W.Va. Veteran's Memorial can severely damage it. They should use urea. They have a brand called Kentucky Green that is sold at Green's Feed and Seed.
* Why is it when global oil prices go up it affects pump prices the same day, but when they go down it takes six to eight weeks for pump prices to reflect a reduction? It is always win-win for the gas and oil companies.
* The time has come to legalize marijuana in West Virginia. It would save us taxpayers and voters lots of money and bring in revenue. It also would bring comfort to many people and keep law enforcement out of the woods destroying our revenue.
* I wish someone would show a picture of the real Rand University. The picture of kids in the paper weren't even from Rand.
* I just got a notice from the Kanawha County Courthouse that my dead aunt is supposed to be in litigation for a tobacco settlement and she has been dead since last April. Maybe they all need to check who is dead.