* If Ted Kennedy were alive, I would ask him, "When will the bleeding stop?" Seniors are having a real tough time making it and so does the middle class. For example, my electric bill went up 30 percent and my long-term care went up $130 a month. Who will be the next Ted Kennedy to rise up and help the seniors and the middle class?
* This comment is for the person who gave kudos to Dr. Ben Carson for speaking against Obama. We voted for Obama. He is the president. It is over.
* If alcohol and tobacco are legal, marijuana should be legal. It is less harmful than either one of those. No one cares what a handful of naysayers thinks. Most people want it to be legal. They can sell it at liquor stores and tax it. We waste a lot of money trying to eradicate it.
* The police chief of South Charleston complained about not having enough police to do the job. They have more than 40 officers for this small town. They should stay off of the interstate and stop having several cars show up at every little fender-bender. The last chief did more with fewer officers.
* After reading about how and why Rockefeller came to West Virginia, I'd like to read something about how Patrick Morrisey came to be a West Virginia politician.
* Who gave Mountaineer Gas the right to charge me $9.95 for a customer service charge to read my meter? Did the PSC do it or did the gas company do it on their own?
* If the fat cats up at the Capitol are going to raise the gas tax, then they need to take a pay cut.
* Instead of Nitro's mayor beautifying his office with taxpayer money, he should send a street crew down at the old Sattes School to pick up the trash and two gas tanks that are cluttering things up.
* Regular DOH employees deserve a raise without being bundled with the teachers and the higher-ups in the DOH.