* I agree that something needs to be done at the St. Albans entrance ramp of the interstate going toward Charleston. There is so little time to merge before you get to the bridge, and drivers don't let you merge easily.
* Do we need to call Judge Judy to get rid of the loud cars? Our police don't do anything about it.
* I can't believe our Legislature is thinking about putting more tax on our gas. They don't know how to manage the money they have now; look at our roads. A tax increase won't make a bit of difference.
* Thank you, dear God, for control of the universe during four more years of Obama.
* Thanks to the guy and gal at CAMC's valet parking last week. I was a nervous wreck and they made sure everything was OK and helped me through it.
* The president is out golfing with Tiger Woods while the price of gas continues to rise. What a joke.
* Someone needs to thank Darrell McGraw for his wisdom in the tobacco settlement. Otherwise our governor wouldn't be able to go after that money for Medicaid.
* What amazes me is men who have a baby with their girlfriend, don't pay attention to the child, are in and out of the house, and then when she goes to court for child support, the man wants full custody of the child so he doesn't have to pay any child support.