* Obama is giving $340 million to an insurance company. It is to help set up the insurance exchanges in the states as part of Obamacare that goes in effect in 2014. That company supported and gave money to his election campaign.
* Thank you, Gov. Tomblin, for saying that it is OK to come to work and be laid off and my employer doesn't have to pay me for work done. What does a laid-off worker tell the utility companies when they cut your service off for non-payment? I am moving to another state where I can work.
* The Academy Awards were the worst this year. MacFarlane was out of line and adding Michelle was a mistake.
* There is nothing wrong with West Virginia being different. The fact that Steve Roberts is all about business and forgets the worker is wrong. Moving on is one thing; being terminated is another. They need payment within 72 hours because they need their money.
* If that auto dealer would stop making those stupid commercials he might make it as the number one dealer for that auto type in America.
* I think every adult in Kanawha County has purchased a gun. It isn't safe to be out of your house.
* That is how it is in life. The nice one gets left out. The nice one gets taken advantage of.
* The GOP made a big deal about Michelle Obama presenting an Oscar. Why didn't they say anything about Laura Bush being on the Oscars? So, so sad.