- Before calling the Vent Line, please ask yourself two questions: Do I have anything important to say? Am I an idiot?
- If any corporation had a CEO as totally inefficient as Obama, they would be fired immediately.
- You can't go after them just because you have a hunch. You have to have evidence. You can't charge someone on intuition or because you suspect them. That is what a grand jury is for sometimes.
- Nepotism isn't a problem in Putnam County, as long as you know somebody.
- West Virginia's food is pinto beans, fried potatoes and ramps.
- Natalie Tennant's statement that photo identification would only slow down the process and keep legitimate voters from voting is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. It would be just the opposite.
- Most white Democratic politicians in our government are conservative. They only court black and Hispanics for their votes. That is a no-brainer.
- Who is responsible to replace rims and tires on my PT Cruiser that were messed up on the road by the old Red Roof beer joint on 40th Street in Nitro? Would I call the state or the county?
- Anytime I think about moving farther away from town to allow my cats to go outside, there is another story about coyotes. Building coyote-proof enclosures outside for domestic pets would be a good business for someone to start.
- To all chemical weed killer fans: A dandelion is not a weed. It is a little piece of sunshine on your lawn. Enjoy it, please.
- Obama's approval ratings are sinking like a stone, and it serves him right. I hope his base is happy, because he is going down. I couldn't be happier.
- In response to the person who called in about the leash law and people not picking up dog droppings: I think a neighbor who lets their dog run loose in the neighbor's yard is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to a person.
- For the person accusing Fox News of telling lies: Please give three specific examples.
- West Virginia needs to copy the new Colorado gun laws. That is the only sensible thing.
- George Bush's wife and daughters also blew money and went on trips on Air Force One. At least Obama is visiting Israel, God's people. He should be there. We need to have some peace.
- Since the U.S. is in such dire straits, we don't need to give anything away.
- I know the gun nuts drink the Kool-Aid, but do they have to sniff the gunpowder, too? It is either a fetish or an addiction with them.
- I agree with Dr. Oz. Stay out of hospitals. Hospitals are not safe.
- These citizens who have threatened our lawmakers if they don't pass their "Guns Gone Wild" law are the best reason ever for gun control.
Monday March 25, 2013
Your vents, Monday, March 25, 2013