* The W.Va. Lottery is not interested in the owners and employees in the gaming parlors committing fraud. I called them two weeks ago to file a complaint and they have not called me back. I think it depends where they are located.
* Concerning the high cost of medical care at CAMC: My experience was minor surgery (although it took approximately four hours), and a one-night stay in the hospital. The CAMC bill was over $43,000. Excessive, wouldn't you say?
* To the people who get on here and complain about Social Security and it's their only form of income: I'm sorry that you didn't plan your life better. Social Security was never meant to be your only source of income. Your lack of planning isn't the government's fault.
* Obama would rather give our money away in foreign aid to countries that do not like us, than cut them off and keep the doors of the White House open to the people that actually own it. Good job, Obama. Good job.
* How are things going for you here in the good old FUSA (Fascist United States of America)? Having corporations control your government and your lives working out for you? Makes socialism look good, doesn't it?
* People, please quit licking your fingers when you go to a food bar. I don't want to eat after your nasty germs.