- Funny that the Democratic Party wants to open our borders and give our tax dollars to keep people on welfare. The two Islamic terrorists in Boston were on welfare - our government tax dollars supported them.
- What does it take to show Democrats are supporting Islam? Look what this administration overlooked on the two radical Islam terrorists in Boston. That could have been stopped just by looking at a simple Facebook profile.
- The person worrying about church attendance falling is wrong about the pastor visiting and inviting others to come to church. That is what a lot of us think is wrong with Christianity. Quit trying to push your beliefs on the rest of us.
- A proposed dog park on the West Side is a complete waste of real estate. The entire area is already overrun by barking dogs and irresponsible pet owners.
- The person who said anyone who didn't like the NRA could go to Cuba or North Korea got me to wondering about NRA members. Wonder why they don't go to Iraq or Afghanistan where everyone has a gun and wants to use them?
- I believe in the Old Testament - an eye for an eye. If torture was used after 9/11, the perps deserved it. Same goes for the lowlifes in this country. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.
- The young man in Logan has every right to wear the NRA T-shirt, but he does need a haircut.
- To the caller who said give it a little time and the whole country will look like Detroit: I agree and I believe it will be a very short time.
- It is time to repeal the Second Amendment. It is an anachronism from bygone days.
- I have no disrespect for Homer Hickam, but we do not need government-sponsored commodity cheese as our state food. They no longer issue it either.
- I don't think broadband Internet service is a necessity for every home in West Virginia like water, sewer and electricity services are.
- Hollow people can be myopic. My momma lives within eyesight of the state capitol, and her electricity was out for 11 days after the derecho.
- Did Joe Manchin read his own bill? The technicalities of it would have prevented some federal firearms licensed retailers from selling guns at weekend gun shows.
Wednesday May 1, 2013
Your vents, Wednesday, May 1, 2013