* People who serve God don't want to hear your nonsense. We pray hard for sinners like you who just don't know any better.
* Those saying the media are treating Obama with kid gloves conveniently forget the favored treatment George W. Bush got concerning his push for the war in Iraq - not calling him out on his lies about WMDs and inspections.
* Hillary Clinton's campaign for president in 2016 just got a big boost as right-wing nut Rand Paul said she was unfit for office. This immediately makes intelligent people think she might be a good president.
* Maybe you are just jealous because older people can afford to drive convertibles.
* Gun control is like trying to reduce drunken driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
* Tim Tebow's display of religious fervor is wonderful and is enlightening and a good example for our children and all of us. I'd rather see good things than drugs and all the bad things they talk about. Thank you, Tim Tebow.
* Quit whining. Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but about how to dance in the rain.