* Barack Obama needs to do what is best for this country and resign immediately to save his administration any more embarrassment.
* Most people who call in to the Vent Line say things off the top of their heads. Proverbs 18:13 says, "He who answers a matter before he hears it is folly and shame to him." If we set aside our own opinions and seek true understanding, then we become the beneficiaries.
* On the so-called unfunded pension liabilities the city of Charleston has: If the city had been paying the premiums all these years they would not be unfunded. They should be held accountable.
* It should be made mandatory for anyone having anything to do with children to have background checks. This includes Little League baseball and cheerleading coaches. Convicted felons are not supposed to be on school property.
* With all of the controversies that go on at GW and Capital High Schools, I'm glad my kids went to South Charleston.
* How can it be right for the Kanawha County superintendent to make more than the governor of the state of West Virginia? He makes $157,000. There is no way he is worth even close to that amount.
* I stand behind the president. I trust him.