* Suppressing Miss Campbell's graduation speech under the thinly veiled guise of streamlining the graduation process is patently vindictive.
* I think Obama is bringing our country down faster than ever. He needs to be impeached.
* I think the students who broke into the Wayne High School should be given some time in jail. There must be some political pull there. If it were my kids they'd throw the book at them.
* These three scandals that aren't going anywhere are only giving Republicans more excuses not to work with the president and not fix our bridges and highways before more people get killed. This is the most disgraceful thing that has ever happened.
* Kudos to the principal at George Washington High School on his new policy regarding graduating seniors and speakers. We've experienced nothing but a three-ring circus atmosphere at that school's graduation ceremonies in the past and found it very boring listening to all those speeches.
* Were the tobacco settlement jurors not shown the full-page tobacco ads in Life Magazine years ago complete with doctors extolling the benefits of smoking on the respiratory system? I'm old enough to have seen them.
* It is bad enough we can't open the paper during the week without reading some lame story about George Washington High School. Then I received the Neighborhood ad paper in the mail - on the front page was GW students zip-lining. Anybody else tired of all the GW stories?
* I wish the newspaper would quit saying gas prices are going down. Every time they do the gas prices go up the very same day. Please stop.
* America needs to stand up for our land. There are enough people here to keep us the land of the free. We don't need illegal immigrants. Where else could that happen? God is our only hope.
* Does anyone really think the president actually wanted our ambassador and three others to be killed in Benghazi? Is that what this word fight is all about? Really?
* People of my generation didn't know how cigarettes could hurt their health. Young people do know. My husband died because of cigarette smoke and said several times he wished he had known.
* The Senate and the office of president have become so far left that even a liberal state like West Virginia can no longer stomach it.
* Dr. Welch is a fine and upright citizen but he needs to take a close look at his sports programs. Something needs to be done immediately.
* Food was left on my porch for the donation on Saturday and none of it was picked up in Kanawha City by the post office.
* My daughter is in kindergarten and school food is disgusting. She comes home starving after school. We tried sending her lunch, but there are too many restrictions on what she can bring. I think they should compromise and bring some taste back into the Kanawha County Schools menus.