* One scandal in one government agency the president might not know about. Multiple scandals in multiple agencies - it is hard to believe the president was that far out of the loop. He is either dishonest or the most incompetent president in history.
* Someone stated that nine out of 10 least-educated states did not vote for Obama. Didn't you stop and think that just maybe they were really the most intelligent states? My IQ is in the higher range of intelligence and I did not vote for him. Thank you for being so smart.
* Thank you, venter, for being judge, jury and executioner in the case of Mr. Zimmerman. So nice to know there are so many folks out there who are so intelligent they can crucify someone without knowing any of the circumstances surrounding the case.
* Are there any places in our area that teach line dancing?
* The person who said there are no atheists in hell is correct, but probably not in the way he believes. One cannot be in a place that doesn't exist.
* Religion is a great method to get gold from the ignorant.
* Just because you believe something is true doesn't mean that it is. It only means you believe it.
* The primary purpose of a 501(c)(4) entity is supposed to be the promotion of social welfare. None of these political front groups should get a tax-exempt status.
* Gov. Tomblin wants more tax money to fight obesity in the state. Well, the fix is to take five cents off every welfare dollar and keep doing it until they lose weight. Stop taking tax dollars.
* How dare the U.S. Justice Department go after James Rosen, who is one of the best reporters Fox News has? They called him a co-conspirator when he was trying to get information regarding a story on North Korea. This has Obama's fingerprints all over it. It smacks of communism if you ask me.
* If you are digging a new waterline or building a new business of any kind, just call Shelley Capito and she will be there to get her picture in the newspaper.
* I recently attended a hearing for a meth user in Putnam County. I just want to inform them even though they were well tanned it still didn't hide the sores on their face. Keep that in mind.
* Kent Carper has changed his stance and thinks there is nothing wrong with what the Chesapeake VFD has done. I guarantee Mr. Plants will follow suit and agree that nothing wrong has been done.