- Attorney General Eric Holder needs to resign, and Juan Williams needs to be fired from Fox News, because he is rude and arrogant and argues over everybody.
- Obama is sickening. Once again, he hooks up with Gov. Christie on the Jersey Shore and takes a tour. There are still a lot of people who need financial aid there to rebuild. He is busy slapping FEMA and everyone else on the back for doing a good job.
- Why doesn't Kanawha County schools or the DOH turn off the school crossing lights since school is out?
- I was terribly disappointed when I went to Spring Hill Cemetery last Sunday for Memorial Day. The grass in various parts of the cemetery was so high and I had to leave flowers for 11 relatives in very high grass. Who is in charge of maintenance? What a terrible experience. Please take care of Spring Hill Cemetery.
- On Jan. 1, the Boy Scouts will begin permitting gay children to enroll. I wonder what the results will be. Will the enrollment increase or decline? It will be interesting.
- Why aren't family court judges complying with the Primary Caretaker Law from the 1970s? Men have rights.
- Has anyone taken statistics as to number of patient deaths that occur at each hospital and compared them?
- Why can't the newspaper include the box scores for the Cincinnati Reds? They need to be covered better than they are. We aren't interested in San Diego or Oakland. I've taken this paper for 50 years.
- Dr. Charles Krauthammer knows more about Washington politics than anyone in government. He needs to run for president in 2016. People should start listening to him. I love his column in the Daily Mail.
- Obama and Holder are supposed to be lawyers who know better than breaking the law. They've done it since Obama has been in office. Their law licenses should be stripped from them and they should be removed from the American Bar Association.
- There is no way Uncle Joe Biden should be running for president in 2016. His performance in the vice presidential debate was despicable. He laughed like a hyena, and he made blunders. We don't need him at all in any way, shape or form. He needs to go - the sooner the better.
- In reference to the announcer for the Cleveland Indians making those accusations: He needs to keep his mouth shut, go back to broadcasting the game and have the players work things out themselves. Mr. Hamilton's pitcher hit two of the Reds on Tuesday night and I didn't hear him say anything about that.
- NBC's Today show seems to be unable to handle smooth transitions of personnel on and off of its program. When Jane Pauley left, the change made Deborah Norville look like she was guilty of something, which wasn't true. Now that Ann Curry has been gone a while, it looks like Matt Lauer is the bad guy. Get it together like the other morning shows.
- I'd like to know where Manchin and Rockefeller were when AT&T dumped all of its retirees into the prescription Part D plan on Social Security. Not only that, but our co-pays tripled and we pay a monthly premium. The only difference between AT&T and Patriot Coal is that AT&T has millions of dollars.
- I read more Middle Eastern Muslim country news in the paper today than I have in a month. What happened? Does the Associated Press not love Obama anymore?
- Myopic means near-sighted or short-sighted.
Friday May 31, 2013
Your vents, Friday, May 31, 2013