* The building commission in this town is worthless. You call them telling them about people who are lowering property rates with their trash and you can't get them to come out here and check it out. They only want to sit in their sorry offices and look around.
* What are these lawyers trying to do? Do they want to bankrupt Social Security? Why don't they tend to their own jobs?
* I sympathize with the country person who enjoys the night and their neighbor put up a glaring light. Maybe you could put up a mirror that could reflect the light back over in their eyes. Good luck and I hope you get something worked out on that.
* To the person who used my credit card on April 18 at 12:18 to purchase $161 of gas at the Go-Mart in Dunbar: I'm a 78-year-old woman. I hope you enjoyed stealing from an old lady.
* I need a goat to rent to clean my hillside because I cannot hire a person to come and cut my grass.
* Hurricane needs to quit supporting and paying for town parties and spend money on updating the streets and awful traffic congestion.
* If you don't let your cats and dogs run loose, then you won't have to worry about them being eaten by coyotes.
* To the holier-than-thou Republican who doesn't go to church because there are so many Democrats there: It sounds like you really do need to go to church somewhere. Besides, would you believe that God might be a Democrat?