* Stephanie Cutter, a CNN correspondent who was a member of Obama's reelection campaign, met with ex-IRS commissioner Shulman at the White House. They were plotting to audit conservative groups. The plot thickens, huh?
* How much money is West Virginia contributing to the big golfing event at the Greenbrier?
* Instead of saying coal friendly, Peabody and Arch Coal companies should say coal heartless and coal cruel. They don't care about the miners' lives and the risks they took to make them money.
* Hollywood could buy those track chairs for the disabled veterans. These chairs allow wounded veterans to get around. Get out there and give that money.
* Ronald Reagan was known as the great communicator. Obama will be known as the great divider and the great deceiver.
* I wish WSAZ would stop showing those Best of the Class spots. Sure you should congratulate the kids, but they've been using that same stupid song for over 25 years. It is time to change it.
* The school board is off their rocker. Pete Thaw is correct. We won't vote for another levy. They got their cap last year. Never again will I vote for a school board levy.
* I'd rather fund the library myself than to trust the school board to help out.