* State troopers and deputies need to do something about the bikers who are taking over bars in the local area.
* Hanna Drive needs help. We've got houses of drug sellers and other crimes here. Where are the police?
* Hospitals need to give everyone a fair wage, not just the registered nurses and administrators.
* I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed Brad McElhinny's column "Almost Heaven" the most of any that I've read. Period. Thank him for all of us West Virginians.
* A hanging is too good for this guy Snowden. He is a traitor to this country and threatens the security of our children.
* This is to the person who received the $50. Don't worry about who gave it to you. Just pay it forward.
* Please cut the grass on the corner of Oakwood and Smith roads in South Hills. It is about waist high and looks terrible.
* I agree that no one should ever be prosecuted for trying to seek mental health counseling.
* I thought the city of Charleston had an ordinance against cars parking on an unpaved parking lot like the one across the street from CAMC General's emergency room.