* Camp Creek Road in Boone County has very large potholes and the weeds also need to be cut.
* I am going to frame Brad McElhinny's West Virginia article for my out-of-state visitors to see. A lot of West Virginians live out of state and they would love to see this. It was a great article by a great man.
* The Smithsonian Air and Space Museum doesn't have any plaques stating Chuck Yeager's accomplishments. We need to start a campaign and get his name on something up there.
* Regarding teacher programs getting mediocre marks — get with it. Teach them with up-to-date methods. Find a balance between what you used 25 years ago and what is needed today. Students need more hands-on time, not more lecture time.
* You shouldn't have to pay a monthly service charge to the gas company if you go on the budget plan because they only have to take a meter reading once a year.
* No wonder Jim Justice is a rich man. He doesn't pay his bills and West Virginia gives him $1 million for his golf tournament. What else is new?
* Pertaining to computers — only people with computers could vote for pepperoni rolls as being the number one food in West Virginia. Well, the same thing happened with the presidential election — people with computers voted Obama in.
* Fat people, quit hiding behind handicapped stickers and get out and walk. You are just lazy.