* The airport and General Tackett keep pushing to close the Coonskin Park entrance and build a bridge in Elk Hills right in the middle of a neighborhood. The residents don't want it here and will fight to keep it out of Elk Hills.
* Make sure you remember next election cycle that Joe Manchin voted for granting amnesty to over 11 million illegals without guaranteeing security of the border. It didn't take him very long to jump into Harry Reed and Obama's hip pocket. Also, then there is this gun control issue he was against and now he's for.
* To the person who said, "Obama is trampling on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, get your facts straight:" I see no facts in that statement. When and how does he trample on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Facts, please.
* To the person who quoted Ronald Reagan: You should have attributed the quote to the scriptwriter who produced it for that third-rate actor.
* I agree 100 percent that all Americans have the right to vote. But I think each and every American should have the same rights and privileges when they vote. Those rights and privileges should not be determined by the color of their skin. We should all be equal when we vote and we should all be required to show identification to show that we are in fact who we say we are and that we have only voted once. If somehow you are that one individual that has no state issued ID, then go down and spend the couple of dollars it takes and get one. I'm sure that since the government gives away free cell phones they probably give away free IDs as well. ID is a good thing, just like voting is a good thing for all of us, as long as we all have the very same rights. No special treatment for anyone.
* It is hard to imagine a more repulsive sight than seeing two men kissing each other.
* Sen. Manchin, should get this straight. The FBI's own report says background checks do nothing to stem violence without complete gun registration. They have said background checks do not work. No one who supports the Constitution of our country and especially the Second Amendment will ever stand for gun registration. Less than 5 percent of the crimes committed in the U.S. are with guns purchased at gun shows or online. Also, Jared Loughner, who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and others in Arizona, was clearly known to be mentally ill and passed all the background checks and purchased guns. Punish the perpetrators, improve the mental health system and leave decent gun owners alone to protect our property and families.
* It is certainly good to hear the news that dispels the "global warming" myth. While the Arctic ice pack may be shrinking, the Antarctic ice pack is expanding. Wonder why we haven't heard that announcement on mainstream media? As Thomas Sowell says, "they know it doesn't fit Obama's agenda." Throw the bum out.
* With the president's latest attack on coal and the pending reduction of the distribution of electricity, when the country if forced to resort to brownouts and blackouts, the first place to go dark needs to be the White House, then the entire Washington, D.C., area. Oh wait the president will be wasting money on another trip to Hawaii, so it won't matter to him.
* Maybe all the people in West Virginia who are upset about President Obama's new climate change policies should contact that prisoner in Texas they all voted for last fall to see if he can help them.