* To the person who threatened to poison the dog the next time it dirtied in their yard: why don't you do something to the person instead of the dog?
* It is terrible what they are doing to Paula Deen. West Virginia Democrats sent a man to the Senate for years who was previously in the KKK and everyone knows what they did. It isn't fair.
* I am one of the people who hounded the cable company to bring us the Food Network. However, I'll not watch them again until Paula Deen is reinstated.
* To those who ask what does Danny do with the user fee: look at the newspaper and see the listings of city streets being paved every day.
* If you have lost a ferret, there was one seen running down Washington Street West in Charleston yesterday.
* Does anyone know why the Sunday Gazette-Mail had an anniversary section ad in Spanish? I didn't know we had that many Spanish speakers in this area and I was just curious.
* Give Obama a break. He knows what he is doing.
* If WVU had waited just a little while they would have been picked to join the Big 10 over Rutger's. That doesn't take any thick skull, period.
* Remind the main players in the Zimmerman trial that he had prior arrests when he was caught with guns. He wasn't even supposed to have a gun. How did he get a gun?
* Why doesn't the Nicholas County Health Department enforce their smoking rules? Why don't they check out mold found in public housing that has been reported?
* I will be supporting Tasty Blend foods for supporting Paula Deen. What a ridiculous outcome.