* As we celebrate this July 4 holiday I find it sad that the principles, protections and goals our forefathers risked their lives, fortunes and reputations for have been thrown away like refuse.
* Why hasn't George Zimmerman been charged with using the "N" word? He admitted that he used it.
* Politicians are nothing but liars and crooks, so wise up people.
* Come on Hollywood and New York, actors and actresses and athletes around the country, you need to give a track chair to each and every veteran who needs one.
* I'm tired of being pushed around by power and treated like nothing.
I don't live in Charleston, but I am a commercial truck driver and I'm on Interstate 64 all the time. People do not obey the speed limits and that is why there are accidents and people are dying.
n Once again the state is losing jobs and now it is the maker of Beretta. Re-call Joe.
* The picture in Saturday's paper shows citizens from Mingo County being met by the police at the State Capitol. That is how they show who the government really belongs to.
* Gas coming from the White House scares me more than anything coming from a power plant or from a coal mine.