* Come on America and make a deal with Russia — we will trade Obama for Snowden.
* They have added a whole bunch of pork to the immigration bill. Don't you think Sen. Byrd would tell them the way to cut it out? I miss Sen. Byrd.
* People in our neighborhood are feeding the bears and now the bears are down inside our neighborhood. Who do you call about this?
* A true Christian would never disparage another person by using the "N" word and I can't see Jesus approving of it either.
* Now the two worst presidents in America's history are reuniting in Africa. George W. Bush and Barack Obama are over there now. How ironic is that?
* I was always under the impression this country elected a president and not a dictator. Thank goodness the Republicans are in control of the House or we would really be in trouble.
* Since we can't talk on cellphones and have to wear seatbelts I wonder if we can make citizen's arrests of police who drive and talk on cellphones?
* I want to thank the Putnam brand for stepping up and standing by Paula Deen. This shows what the owners of this company are made of. We are supposed to forgive one another. I will be buying your products if I can find them. I live in Florida and would like to know where to purchase them.