* If you think Jimmy Swaggart should be taken off the air because you don't like to watch him, all you have to do is change the channel.
* Thank you, Tim Tucker, for the ride for me and my five dogs on your flatbed from the Fourth of July parade in Buffalo.
* Please tell me how Obama has disgraced the office of the presidency?
* No one pays for the education of other people's children. You're paying for the education of your future business owners, lawyers, ministers, doctors etc. It is your future you are paying for.
* I sincerely hope the Virginia Tech Hokies required a damage deposit from WVU before agreeing to play football in Morgantown.
* I miss Paula Deen.
* When we are leaving South Charleston and get onto the Kanawha Turnpike at exit 55 from Interstate 64 there is so much foliage that you can't see traffic coming until it is right up on you.
* This is for the hero-hater. Honey, you win first prize to be the horse's heinie. Have a good day, honey.
* Thanks for the Vent Line. It provides a good community service. It has fulfilled its purpose very well.
* People can be polite while voicing their concerns. Maybe we need to have a positive comment line sometimes.