* I loved the Lone Ranger.
* We would light a candle for the fallen firefighters. I wonder if we would turn off a light or alter our coal-fired electrical use in any way to combat the carbon emissions that were a factor in the deaths of those firefighters?
* I agree with the caller stating that the president liked the way of implementation of Obamacare to help elect Democrats. It would be a fool who would vote for a Democrat the next time around.
* Elk are much bigger animals than deer, and some consider them to be dangerous. There should be a citizen-vote issue to decide on this issue. We have a balance of nature now, so let's keep it that way.
* A nation doesn't have to be cruel to be tough.
* The Weather Channel should be named "the variety channel" because it has news, sports and then weather.
* The similarities of Egyptian President Morsi and Obama are scary. They both won by 51 percent of the vote; they both divided their countries; they both went after their competition; and they both destroyed their economies. Wake up, America.
* I'm a 73-year-old widow who still works, sometimes 20 hours a day. I don't appreciate politicians using my money to run for office. Entitlements are a bunch of bologna.
* Please stop and think about what you are doing whenever you use a self-checkout at a business establishment. You are taking jobs away from someone else who works there. If they need someone in that line, they should hire someone to stand at that register. When you do that you are working for that company for free. Think about it.
* I know exactly what position Hillary held in the Obama administration. She was secretary of State. What about those people killed under Secretary of State Rice in the Bush administration? I think that number was five.
* America is the land of the free and the home of the brave and we've always opened our doors to those seeking a better life for themselves and their children.
* I wonder about our health care. I broke my wrist three years ago and it still looks as bad after being in a cast for 6 weeks as it did the day I broke it. How can this be right?
* Do not talk on your cellphone while you are driving. It is against the law and you can't drive carefully while doing it.