* Tasty Blend of Putnam County is showing common sense by standing behind Paula Deen. I bought several packets of their gravy mix and gave it to my friends who also believe in her. Tasty Blend, thank you, and I support you.
* I support background checks for politicians.
* Joe Haynes said he was not aware of the financial situation of the Putnam County Health Department. I live in Putnam County. Maybe I should go to some meetings to see if he knows anything.
* The reason Juan Williams upsets so many people is that he is much too liberal.
* I don't think you ran enough pictures of Brian Hemphill on Tuesday morning. Maybe you could run a full page of him.
* My nephews, brothers and I went to ride the Hatfield-McCoy Trails on ride our ATVs. My family is from out of state and we were stopped and told they couldn't ride without a ticket from the W.Va. DMV. If they want me to pay taxes and support that trail when my family cannot ride on it, good luck. They won't get more of my money.
* With the recent West Side shootings I guess the police haven't given away enough bottled water and pop. I guess they need to give away some more to stop the shootings.
* The time is now for a two-term limit on all elected offices in West Virginia.
* With all of Obama's crimes he makes Nixon look like a choirboy. Think about it. They are all just covering up now. They are all crooks.
* I'm sure glad for West Virginia's sake that Honey Boo-Boo isn't from here.
* I have not seen people riding on the St. Albans bike trail except one man who was picking up cans.