* Regarding GW transfers, I think a rule is a rule. Teachers shouldn't be able to bring in their out-of-area children if there are no transfers into the school. I can't take my children to work with me for my convenience.
* People who work with Paula Deen say she uses that language all the time, and it's not political correctness, it's respect.
* The PSC said they have received few protests against a raise for the water company. Please call them and protest. If our water goes up, so does the sewer rate.
* Jeff Hutchinson would have been fired if he had been working in the private sector.
* You just don't like Obama and you never will so get over it. He'll be out of office at the end of this term.
* If you are submitting an obituary to the paper and your loved one was a woman and had been married or divorced, please put her maiden name. I know I miss a lot of obituaries of people I know because families don't put in their maiden names along with their last names.
* If seat belts save lives, why aren't they required on school buses? Doesn't the W.Va. Legislature care about the lives of children?
* Why isn't Obama's EPA shutting down the Mexican volcano? It is spewing more sulfur dioxide, ash and other particulates into our atmosphere than our power plants could ever do.
* Sen. Manchin must be getting the best of the NRA. They sure are spending a lot of money sending out lies against him. When they send their mailing lies out I am just going to write "return to sender" on them. I suggest everyone who supports Sen. Manchin do the same.
* CAMC advertises they are good but I'm sick and tired of them.