* Why are veterans always the ones kicked in the gut when they've given so much? The Veterans Memorial at the Capitol should be a priority.
* I'm glad it is illegal to use a cellphone while driving because I have been rear-ended twice by people talking on phones. It will save accidents and save lives.
* Thank the Nitro city men for patching 40th Street. It looks and feels nice. Thanks very much.
* When will they change the spelling on the Belle Creek sign to Bell Creek? That is how it is on all of the maps.
* Is W.Va. American Water going to fix Woodland Drive? They've destroyed it. It decreases the value of our property.
* The yards are flooded again in St. Albans. Most streets have trees growing out of the drains.
* A friend of mine who is a young doctor has Lou Gehrig's disease and he needs your prayers.
* Why monitor every communication of every American? It doesn't make sense to me.
* Dunbar has suffered under Mayor Yeager and his council people. Now the new administration has had to renegotiate a contract.
* Attorney General Patrick Morrisey said he wants to concentrate on the law and the facts. Then he asks for public comments, which are neither law nor facts.
* A resident on 16th Street in Dunbar needs to clean up his property.