* Justin Bieber should stop acting like a punk. He is a poor example to our children.
* People should do something about runners on the streets during down-pouring rain and when it is almost dark. The police are probably afraid of getting wet.
* There is more unemployment and the utilities continue to raise their rates. My decisions are whether to pay the power bill or go to the doctor; do I pay the water bill or go to the store for groceries?
* OK, so I can't be on the phone while driving. So when will you go after those people who drive with books on their steering wheel or with a dog hanging out of the driver's side window? How about going after the people who drive with their knees while they are eating with both hands?
* To the person who left her twin babies on a doorstep asking that they be taken to a hospital, I thank you. At least you cared enough to give them a chance at life. Many don't do that.
* On Ravinia Road when you turn down the road you cannot see and you have to pull out. People drive up and down Bridge Road really fast. There is going to be a bad accident if they don't stop speeding.
* Way to go Joe Holland. Stand up for your beliefs.
* I love, love, love reading the newsy articles about the National Scouting Jamboree each day. Keep it up.
* The other day I watched a cashier handle money and go right back to handling pizza with no gloves and without washing their hands at a St. Albans pizzeria. Also, another employee smoked in the bathroom. They have great pizzas but need some changes.