* The United States is a country of law and order and someone needs to tell that to Eric Holder. He needs to forget the Florida trial and move on. He is a waste.
* Current Republicans are purely and simply dishonest. They pledge to work with Democrats and then they flat-out refuse. They are obviously not interested in what America's public needs. They are only interested in their own power.
* Please try to have patience with us older folks. Almost everything we have hurts, leaks or has quit working altogether.
* The media should be covering the murder trial at Fort Hood instead of being all over the Zimmerman trial.
* I know West Virginia farmers who cannot hire someone to come and help them harvest their crops. They are even offering free green beans to lure them to work, but I guess there is too much welfare and too many lazy people.
* I would like to thank the woman who runs the thrift shop in Marmet for her generous donation to our church youth ministry and our food pantry. She is truly doing the Lord's work. May God bless her and keep up the good work.
* I thank God for men who have moral backbone like Attorney General Patrick Morrissey and Joe Holland and I pray more like them will come forward. It is very refreshing.
* I'm still seeing people using cellphones while driving. Seriously, something needs to be done about this.
* Immigration reform is just code for "let's add more Democrats to the voter rolls."