* On one of his police calls, Zimmerman used profanities to describe the people he was calling about. He was racially profiling them.
* What are our elected officials doing to keep West Virginia's water safe and affordable? The water crisis isn't the next big thing; it is an emergency now.
* I think the GW teachers should be talking to their coaches to see how they keep bringing in athletes and then they close it to the children of the teachers. Explain that one to me.
* Who decided to turn the air conditioning down in capitol building number five in this 90 degree weather? The lower floors stay cool but the upper floors are very hot.
* Edward Snowden is a traitor to our country. I don't always agree with Leonard Pitts but in his Saturday column he hit the nail on the head. Only left wing individuals would believe that Snowden is a hero.
* Why does our president always put down the judicial system and anything to do with law and order?
* I retired as a school cook at the age of 65. My monthly income before taxes and insurance is $560. After reading the monthly retirement salary of teachers, maybe I should give back my retirement to help feed them.
* If school buses had seat belts and there was an emergency there is no way the driver could go through and release all of the kids' seat belts so that is why they don't have them.