public office again.
* How sad for the tragedy to Trayvon Martin and his family, but as usual, Al Sharpton is exploiting things for every dime it's worth.
* In all of the Patriot Coal rallies I only saw one Republican politician present, and that was the mayor of Charleston. I guess there is one Republican, who has a heart for retired coal miners.
* How can Leonard Pitts write his smart aleck remarks in the paper and no one says a word about it?
* To the reader concerned about elk being reintroduced into West Virginia: When was the last time an elk hurt someone's grandchild?
* Where was justice for Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman when they were butchered by O.J. Simpson — and he was found to be not guilty?
* Regarding head injuries and concussions: If football players were boxers, they would be suspended by the boxing commission for 30 days before they could continue.
* Men cannot find pants shorter than 30-inch length and it costs more to have them shortened and hemmed than you pay for purchasing the pants, so that is why I just roll up my pants.
* Has anyone else had trouble with the D.U.I interlock system in their car? Your car breaks down and you take it back over there and they say it isn't their system, it's your car.